By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Lol. Every mom is not lazy and crazy.
really.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Interesting, I read it a little different. The boys are coming up with mental issues, why don’t we de-stigmatize mental health treatment? People are looked down for seeking help from a therapist, boys especially.

Nothing wrong with boys being boys, but being extra masculine may also be a sign of other issues. Let’s help them.
I’m not even talking super masculine macho stuff. Simple stuff like most boys are gonna learn hands on better. I think the current school system is set up far better for females to succeed than males.

The article mostly had to do with dads being around or not being around. Even as early as the first 6 months of a boys life.

I think what women are doing is amazing but it’s completely changing societal norms that have been in place for millions of years.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I’m not even talking super masculine macho stuff. Simple stuff like most boys are gonna learn hands on better. I think the current school system is set up far better for females to succeed than males.

The article mostly had to do with dads being around or not being around. Even as early as the first 6 months of a boys life.

I think what women are doing is amazing but it’s completely changing societal norms that have been in place for millions of years.
I agree. And it’s changed it in many ways that aren’t so good. Some are though.

oldngray

nowhere special

Boys need role models. If Baby Daddy has moved on to the next Mommy or is in jail what kind of example does that set for the poor kid?