By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Do any of you guys have Hulu? I watched a 4-episode series yesterday called Safe Harbor. It was really good. It was about a group of Australians who were on vacation on a yacht when they come across a boat full of refugees whose motor had died and what happened after. It was pretty intense.
Never heard of it but I don't have Hulu. The title reminds me of a TV movie made a few years ago about troubled teens and boats.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Do any of you guys have Hulu? I watched a 4-episode series yesterday called Safe Harbor. It was really good. It was about a group of Australians who were on vacation on a yacht when they come across a boat full of refugees whose motor had died and what happened after. It was pretty intense.
Watch The Looming Tower. About the FBI/CIA in the lead up to 9/11. Absolutely fantastic.

And they have Workaholics. Started that again last night. Highly recommended

Turdferguson

Just a turd

I watched Rick and Morty on Hulu is that the same

Turdferguson

Just a turd
No, because that show is trash
Just when I thought I couldn't lose anymore respect for you, you manage to to sink even lower
tenor (15).gif