By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
I've been working on my kids about the evil of the Man. They are slowly coming around to my way of thinking
gifdump_3057_19.gif

542thruNthru

What do kids really learn in kindergarten anyway? A few things they should have already learned at home.

I have to disagree with this. My son learns a ton from just daycare. I can only imagine how much he will soak up from Kindergarten.

Your statement may have been true back in the day when Kindergarten was more just learning colors and numbers and a glorified babysitter.

These days most households don't have the ability to teach their kids. Be it both parents working or not having resources. Even parents not knowing how to teach their kids properly so that they understand.

I think Kindergarten is a big thing some may disagree.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
That’s what I’m saying though. That mortgage debt 30 years ago is equal to student loan debt now.

Trust me I get that student debt sucks. We pay 3k per month for my wife’s. There’s still a serious problem with priories and young adults.

My niece goes without meals almost everyday but they give their 2 dogs everything.

Why don’t you call child services?