By Invitation Only

upschuck

I went and got a masters degree, so I’m thinking it was the right move
You complain that parents drove you into 100k debt, and you get a master's degree, and work low level at ups? On top of that, you have a TS countdown on your phone. Smh

PS. I'm still waiting for my plane ride.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yes I’m just using the dogs as an example. Could be any number of things.

Wife and I both got new iPhones recently. Cellphone is $220 now with the phones on there.

Had someone recently asking about them and the cost. They said oh that’s not bad. This person has far greater things to worry about spending $200 a month on I promise.
I’ll spend money on a phone, but I use it constantly for work. It’s a tool I can utilize for productivity.

Sure I have a ton of memes and gifs on it, but that’s just a bonus

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3113_29.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You complain that parents drove you into 100k debt, and you get a master's degree, and work low level at ups? On top of that, you have a TS countdown on your phone. Smh

PS. I'm still waiting for my plane ride.
Education isn’t about the immediate, it’s about the long term. I’ll complain about it now, but it will help in the long term. The jobs I’ve looked at externally all want masters now. It’s almost the new bachelors. It will shake out in the end.

And the countdown is on her site.

And I don’t fly animals around outside of my dog and my mother in law

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The bubble is going to burst. All these kids taking on 100k+ in debt and coming out making 40k a year. I’m fortunate I didn’t have to take an income based repayment, but I know a lot of people who have no other choice
My wife graduated with 150kish I think and that was with grad school being like 130k.

These kids coming out of undergrad with 100k. Wow

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
My wife graduated with 150kish I think and that was with grad school being like 130k.

These kids coming out of undergrad with 100k. Wow
I have friends with more debt that make half of what I make, and I can’t figure out how they survive.

All my aviation friends left with at least 100k. It’s tuition + 60-70k of flight expenses.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I have friends with more debt that make half of what I make, and I can’t figure out how they survive.

All my aviation friends left with at least 100k. It’s tuition + 60-70k of flight expenses.
A pilot on my route didn't go to college. He went to some training school. He flies for Jet Blue.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

My cousin is actually getting his commercial helicopter license right now. Don’t know what my uncle is shelling out but it’s a pretty penny