By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It sounds more like that town cares more about generating revenue than how lawns look.

Yeah I read the article. So dumb.

If you read the comments there are some people who live near there who say this guy rents out this property and is a slumlord. They said the city has been dealing with him over this for years and he won’t keep his houses maintained.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I’m excited to continue to watch my kids grow and hopefully be upstanding members of society but if there was an age I could choose for them to stay forever. This would be it. 2-4

She’s got an apron on and she’s taking grandmas dinner order lol

View attachment 255208
2-4 was always my favorite age too. They’re so fun and funny and they’re like sponges where everything fascinates them. Plus they give the best hugs at that age. :)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If you read the comments there are some people who live near there who say this guy rents out this property and is a slumlord. They said the city has been dealing with him over this for years and he won’t keep his houses maintained.
Interesting but it still sounds like the city has decided to use fines as a revenue stream.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
5C607201-33A0-40E9-BB87-8D888DE862B8.jpeg

Good morning.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The story must have changed from the original, "the mower broke"?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special