By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
I can't stand assigned seating ... I feel hemmed in and it's hard to listen to the music.
There is always (and I mean always) a couple of dip:censored2:s that talk during the music ... if it's lawn, I can move away from them.
picdump_3171_92.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I can't stand assigned seating ... I feel hemmed in and it's hard to listen to the music.
There is always (and I mean always) a couple of dip:censored2:s that talk during the music ... if it's lawn, I can move away from them.
The other alternative is to get on the rail and then you watch and listen and it's too darn loud to talk.
Plus, when it’s really hot who wants to be seated so close to people where there is no chance of a breeze. I want elbow room.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The other alternative is to get on the rail and then you watch and listen and it's too darn loud to talk.
And I want to keep what hearing I have left. I’m not into leaving a concert with my ears ringing anymore.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And I want to keep what hearing I have left. I’m not into leaving a concert with my ears ringing anymore.
I'm with you there.
I have two pair of Eargasms that I use at concerts and festivals.
Two because I have two sets of keys ... I never go anywhere without keys.
One set is a complete set ... about 30 keys and another is just 4 keys.
The 4 keys is what I take to concerts and festivals.
I also keep about 5 sets of earplugs in my rollator pouch.

542thruNthru

View attachment 255261 View attachment 255262

This is an excellent example of society having unrealistic expectations of how people should look based on what they see in the media. Kind of like how men think women should look like Playboy models. The internet has blown up because Jason Momoa had a picture taken in “dad bod” shape. I’m sure there are millions of dads who would love to look like he does in the top picture.

I totally agree. That's why I don't listen to the media and go out and surf!
Funny-Fat-Man-Surfing-Image.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
For starters selling a ticket and emailing it to me isn’t some huge impossible service. But no I don’t expect it to be free.

I also don’t expect my cost to go from $388 to $520 when they add their fees. Would have been $550 if I had added ticket protection.
Try https://nohiddenfeestickets.com/

Or tickpick.com. I’ve bought concert tickets from both and you don’t get ass raped in service charges.