By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
View attachment 255261 View attachment 255262

This is an excellent example of society having unrealistic expectations of how people should look based on what they see in the media. Kind of like how men think women should look like Playboy models. The internet has blown up because Jason Momoa had a picture taken in “dad bod” shape. I’m sure there are millions of dads who would love to look like he does in the top picture.
Lol the only difference in those two pics could be a little water weight.

Most people do not have the genetics to walk around with a 6 pack 24/7. You need to be under 10% body fat for the abs to show. Most people the best they’ll do is 10-12%. You can train specially to hit a 1-2 week window for a photo shoot or take some pills that flush the water from your system. But the top pic is not a dad bod. That’s the best 90% of men could ever hope for.

Brownslave688

A lot of dirty business going on behind the scenes.
It’s just crazy what concert prices are. I refuse to be more than 100 feet or so away. If I can’t see them sing I’ll just sit at home and listen to the music. Any big name will set you back a grand for a weekend to go see them. Sorry lots more I can do for $1000

oldngray

nowhere special
It’s just crazy what concert prices are. I refuse to be more than 100 feet or so away. If I can’t see them sing I’ll just sit at home and listen to the music. Any big name will set you back a grand for a weekend to go see them. Sorry lots more I can do for $1000
Agreed. I have been to a couple where I thought I should have brought friggin' binoculars.

Defeats the purpose of going to a concert.

Brownslave688

A lot of dirty business going on behind the scenes.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Lol the only difference in those two pics could be a little water weight.

Most people do not have the genetics to walk around with a 6 pack 24/7. You need to be under 10% body fat for the abs to show. Most people the best they’ll do is 10-12%. You can train specially to hit a 1-2 week window for a photo shoot or take some pills that flush the water from your system. But the top pic is not a dad bod. That’s the best 90% of men could ever hope for.
Personally, I’d much rather a guy have a body like the top picture. He’s fit and looks healthy. The bottom picture he was getting ready for a movie. For regular guys when they look like the bottom pic it is a red flag to me that he’s probably self absorbed.

oldngray

nowhere special
Personally, I’d much rather a guy have a body like the top picture. He’s fit and looks healthy. The bottom picture he was getting ready for a movie. For regular guys when they look like the bottom pic it is a red flag to me that he’s probably self absorbed.
A lot of these fitness guys are like a car with a big engine but no gas. Just for looks

Brownslave688

The bottom pic he also just lifted to pump his muscles up and let’s not kid ourselves. Probably some photoshop done.