By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
61223A9A-7E36-4EE0-AAEB-83455C4B6935.jpeg

Good morning.

rod

Retired 23 years
Lol what a cluster today
I talked to the Pt'er who is re-staining my workshop yesterday. He said my old small center just hired 3 more drivers. That's the good news. The bad news is now they are short 3 trained pre-loaders and they can't get any of the new people to work more than a couple of months. We all know that it don't matter how many drivers they hire if they don't have GREAT pre-loaders the whole operation is friend'ed.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I talked to the Pt'er who is re-staining my workshop yesterday. He said my old small center just hired 3 more drivers. That's the good news. The bad news is now they are short 3 trained pre-loaders and they can't get any of the new people to work more than a couple of months. We all know that it don't matter how many drivers they hire if they don't have GREAT pre-loaders the whole operation is friend'ed.
We had drivers that got called in at 4:30 to load trucks today

oldngray

nowhere special
I always tell my wife. They can mow at the farm or build some fence. I pay pretty decent too.
Those bums can beg for a couple of hours and make as much as a lot of people make working all day at a real job. They quit for the day when they feel like it and will walk over to their nice car and drive home.

photos-292.jpg