By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
67603BF7-6D50-4062-A608-56A94E872C1E.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
The guy who came up with the idea of storming Area 51 has been backpedaling saying that he did t mean it and was just joking. I wonder how many of the clowns who went along with it will end up storming the place.
It was obviously just a troll joking. Whats amazing is so many people took it seriously.

Although most won't leave their parent's basement to go out to the desert in the summer. Only a handful of idiots will show up and will walk around carry signs for a few minutes. They will call it a day when they start sweating.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It was obviously just a troll joking. Whats amazing is so many people took it seriously.

Although most won't leave their parent's basement to go out to the desert in the summer. Only a handful of idiots will show up and will walk around carry signs for a few minutes. They will call it a day when they start sweating.
I wonder if Ricky’s going? Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
I could read the comments on these things all day long. So many people KNOW the answer is 16
Common Core math.

They are teaching that you read math problems like that differently than in the past. I guess because they are too used to doing things with a keyboard instead of writing it out on paper.