By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
This “city” is like 15 square miles with a pop of 30k. I used to live in a town of about 50 sq miles with a population of 140k.
Village is mostly used instead of town here. I think they can become a city when the population reaches a certain number. I'm not sure what that number is. Heard it recently because a nearby village is about to switch status but don't remember the number. That village does have to go through a lot of legal hoops (mostly in how the government is run) but I think it is all voluntary. There must be advantages to become a city to go through all that trouble. And number of square miles isn't a factor.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Village is mostly used instead of town here. I think they can become a city when the population reaches a certain number. I'm not sure what that number is. Heard it recently because a nearby village is about to switch status but don't remember the number. That village does have to go through a lot of legal hoops (mostly in how the government is run) but I think it is all voluntary. There must be advantages to become a city to go through all that trouble. And number of square miles isn't a factor.
In New York....a town can and usually is comprised of several separate villages and hamlets.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
7DDB2307-E04E-460A-94B2-FCD12779DE90.jpeg

Good morning.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Very hard to throw anything with it on. I see a lot of landscapers remove them so they can speed up the mow.

Too hard to mow around stuff with it on

The first thing I do with a new mower is throw that flap in the trash buy a high lift blade or blades and plug up the chute turn it into a mulcher