By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’am not believing :censored2: until I see some results

I’ve heard it all before with Charlie Wies Turner Gill and the idiot they just fired all we’re supposed to be the greatest thing ever
He will bring in more talent than they’ve had in awhile I believe that.

But he will underachieve with that talent

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Where you'll get whipped by Cal again

012CC3B8-9EA1-42F7-B7A2-7AD97F9AF50B.jpeg

Ohh-k

542thruNthru

Wow 34 year old secretary of our school is in the hospital has had 3 strokes.

Got a neck adjustment at the chiropractor and developed bloodclots behind her eyes.

That's the small town excuse. She actually went to St Louis and had some kink sex and that's what really caused it.

Also does your small town have a chiropractor? If so I'm sure he went to school on the internet or practiced on chickens and goats.

oldngray

nowhere special
That's the small town excuse. She actually went to St Louis and had some kink sex and that's what really caused it.

Also does your small town have a chiropractor? If so I'm sure he went to school on the internet or practiced on chickens and goats.
Doesn't experience in chicken choking qualify someone to be a chiropractor?

Brownslave688

My town has nothing because we’re 7 miles down the road from a decent sized town

Brownslave688

Like my wife said even if the chiro knocked some clots loose. There are other reasons she had them in the first place