By Invitation Only

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I’m doing good....work work work. I bought a house a few months ago. Illinois is good, but I do miss the NY pizza and a decent bagel sometimes lol

I had the best pizza two weeks ago in Florida. Place called Anthony’ Coal Fired Pizza.

Very simple, just cheese and some dabs of crushed tomatoes. I was talking to the manager, and he told me I need a high gluten flour to get a really thin crust. I’ll let you know when I try it.

rod

Retired 23 years
I had the best pizza two weeks ago in Florida. Place called Anthony’ Coal Fired Pizza.

Very simple, just cheese and some dabs of crushed tomatoes. I was talking to the manager, and he told me I need a high gluten flour to get a really thin crust. I’ll let you know when I try it.
Dough, cheese and tomato? What a blah pizza. Sounds like something my grandkids would eat (if you took the tomato off it).

rod

Retired 23 years
Apparently simplicity and fresh ingredients aren’t appreciated in the frozen north. ;)
Hell no. We are a complicated bunch. We like EVERYTHING on our pizza. Give me a garbage pizza (supreme-deluxe-house special-what ever you want to call it) any day.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I have to admit little Caesar’s is the only pizza I ever tried once and have never touched again. Had it at 14/15 for the first time and couldn’t choke down more than 2 pieces lol
My best friend’s teenage son works there lol. Their thin crust is pretty tasty for $6. But that’s the only kind I like. I never had Little Caesar’s till I moved here.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ehhh everyone raves about Aurelio’s here. Their prices are a tad high for mediocre pizza. But before I swore off carbs....I’d catch their lunch buffet sometimes lol
My wife grew up blocks away from the original so it’s kind of a family tradition for them.

We always have it when we go up but they’ve franchised out enough some are certainly better than others.