By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
5FF338C0-64DE-4F9B-AE3E-7CB574C089C5.jpeg

Good morning.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
We come up once a year normally.

Everyone is so spread out (hinsdale,Lockport, Valparaiso) though it makes it tough to get away and do our own thing and visit everyone.
I was thinking the other day when you said your trainer had you mixing ranch packets with cottage cheese. I tried making my own ranch “dressing” the other day with low-fat milk and nonfat Greek yogurt instead of mayo. It comes out pretty rich and creamy...and now I have a tasty dip to snack on veggies with.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I was thinking the other day when you said your trainer had you mixing ranch packets with cottage cheese. I tried making my own ranch “dressing” the other day with low-fat milk and nonfat Greek yogurt instead of mayo. It comes out pretty rich and creamy...and now I have a tasty dip to snack on veggies with.
I’ll have to try that. I love homemade ranch dressing.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I can deal with sharks, matter of fact I caught one about 3 weeks ago. (a small one about 3' long), but I don't like what happened to me at all last week when I went fishing at my favorite spot. There are alligators all around these parts. I apologize for the low quality pic, but it was just after daylight. There is a small gator in the water right in the center of the picture. You can see his eyes and snout sticking up.
IMG_3596.JPG

No biggie. I've been seeing this particular gator for about 2-3 months. about 30 minutes after I took this picture, I heard something behind me. I turned around in my chair, and lo and behold, I had a visitor.
IMG_3598.JPG

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I can deal with sharks, matter of fact I caught one about 3 weeks ago. (a small one about 3' long), but I don't like what happened to me at all last week when I went fishing at my favorite spot. There are alligators all around these parts. I apologize for the low quality pic, but it was just after daylight. There is a small gator in the water right in the center of the picture. You can see his eyes and snout sticking up.
View attachment 256618
No biggie. I've been seeing this particular gator for about 2-3 months. about 30 minutes after I took this picture, I heard something behind me. I turned around in my chair, and lo and behold, I had a visitor.
View attachment 256620
Come to Maine , no gators or great whites , we do have mosquitoes the size of a 757 but you’ll love the fishing here