By Invitation Only

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Ava called grandpa today and asked him to come pick her up...
Follow the logic. All my baby brother does is sleep or cry.....mom and dad make me do things like “clean up my toys” or “play quietly cause the baby’s sleeping” when I want to scream the songs from Frozen as loud as I can. So I’m gonna go hang out with Grandpa who probably spoils me rotten and sneaks me candy and lets me eat sugar right out of the sugar bowl lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Follow the logic. All my baby brother does is sleep or cry.....mom and dad make me do things like “clean up my toys” or “play quietly cause the baby’s sleeping” when I want to scream the songs from Frozen as loud as I can. So I’m gonna go hang out with Grandpa who probably spoils me rotten and sneaks me candy and lets me eat sugar right out of the sugar bowl lol.
Keep her quiet is a lost cause. Abel could sleep through a freight train at this point lol

But we have been working on what’s an acceptable inside volume level. Few nights ago we stopped by to visit my aunt and I guess I got to talking pretty loud. She yells at me NO DADDY, inside voice. Inside voice daddy

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
17782EB6-B4CF-478F-9743-308E882A80DA.jpeg
Well that’s one way to multitask...she had her face glued to that book for like 20 min lol