By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’m not sure...maybe naming the dog after a sculptor was a little too much culture for him lol.
Parents are weird sometimes.

My dad would tell me and my brother no you can’t go ride your bikes around town “because you just need to be told no sometimes.”

Like make up a reason. Telling your kids they can’t go play with friends because they need to be told no is like the lamest ever. Tell me no to a toy or something.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Parents are weird sometimes.

My dad would tell me and my brother no you can’t go ride your bikes around town “because you just need to be told no sometimes.”

Like make up a reason. Telling your kids they can’t go play with friends because they need to be told no is like the lamest ever. Tell me no to a toy or something.
But tell them no about something. The spoiled brats that are raised never being told no to anything have little respect for their parents. Or anyone really.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
But tell them no about something. The spoiled brats that are raised never being told no to anything have little respect for their parents. Or anyone really.
I was old enough to remember our first tv being a 13” on a TV tray in the living room. I’m
Sure I got told no plenty lol

Plus I got in trouble a good amount.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
B9A6C063-74FB-49A2-BC00-B61B8CBE0AEE.jpeg

Good morning.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It's like having a dog. Train it from the very start in the ways you want it to behave. They know no different and act that way. And like a dog, it takes patience and repetition. Parents also have to walk the walk and behave the same exact way. Kids see right through bull.