By Invitation Only

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I didn’t.
this just in no one cares.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
ICE Mississippi raid that saw 680 workers arrested took place on first day of school, causing chaos for children

The parents came here illegally knowing damn well this could happen. I’m not why someone who has no affiliation with these children should be up in arms about this when their parents obviously didn’t care enough to avoid
This situation.
These people were at work. I’m not sure how he’s leaving a country for a better life and pursuing that better life means their kids or husbands or wives should be left behind. They weren’t murdering people, they were at their job. Idk, maybe I’m too liberal sometimes.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
These people were at work. I’m not sure how he’s leaving a country for a better life and pursuing that better life means their kids or husbands or wives should be left behind. They weren’t murdering people, they were at their job. Idk, maybe I’m too liberal sometimes.
If they’re illegal they broke the law period end of story.

I don’t see people complaining about a drug dealer being arrested and the kids being left behind.

They made a choice knowing full well what the consequences were.

Does it suck for the kids? You bet but be mad at their parents for putting them in the situation. Not the people enforcing the laws.

Also if an employer hires that many illegals they should be fined to oblivion