By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sounds like his local is like mine was. No penalty pay but if they over dispatch you on an 8 hour request you can bring back the extra work.
Yea but a breakdown is not planned. I would like to see in the contract where it says you can flag stops.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Omg some teacher just came in to the gas station :censored2:ing bawling her eyes out. School is about to start I just don’t know how I’m going to get all of this ready blah blah blah.

Bitch you’ve had 3 months off

Wally

Omg some teacher just came in to the gas station :censored2:ing bawling her eyes out. School is about to start I just don’t know how I’m going to get all of this ready blah blah blah.

What's to get ready? Just do the exact same as last year.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Maybe she’s a new teacher and this is her first time doing it by herself. My daughter was freaking when she had a class by herself for the first time. She only had a week’s notice and no lesson plan.

Wally

Maybe she’s a new teacher and this is her first time doing it by herself. My daughter was freaking when she had a class by herself for the first time. She only had a week’s notice and no lesson plan.
Act like nothing is wrong. These kids won't notice. If you are in Baltimore it won't matter anyway.