By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Our shortest route does 20-28 miles. Minimum 180 stops/pickups. Usually over 200.
200 stops in my center and you’re asking for 12+ hours. We just only have probably 4 subdivisions in the entire center that you can run over 20 stops an hour in and those are in 2 different towns.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I jumped on those type of routes my first couple years. I’d be on car for 4-5 hours and we’d average 50+ stops an hour. Everything just flowed together. There is nothing like that where I am now.
I’ve done peak routes with 80-100 stops on a four block stretch, same street, the turn the corner and do it coming back the next street. With a helper, but like six stops from each parking position.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’ve done peak routes with 80-100 stops on a four block stretch, same street, the turn the corner and do it coming back the next street. With a helper, but like six stops from each parking position.
I’ve had it gravy the last few years. Drive 40 miles to the town I’m delivering and deliver my air. Pick up helper at 10:30. Run nothing but businesses for 4 hours. Normally 65-75. Make pick ups 2:30-5. Do 20-30 resi grab everyone air in town and head back to the building.