By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Saw this the other day and some idiot was like yeah I give my kids elderberry (or some :censored2: like that) to help boost their immune system during school. There’s just so many germs out there.

I’m like
C946A9AD-99FF-4074-851C-A8FCB08E7FAF.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That was reported (barely) at first but now the origins of the story never get mentioned.
Everyone takes their marching orders from the Times. They want to defeat the President. Everything they tried failed so this is the latest effort.

MAKAVELI

They are trying to rewrite history. The primary reason the colonists decided to declare their independence was because they wanted slavery and the British king wouldn’t allow it? Total bull.
No Wally they are bringing truth to history. Sorry it isn't what is written in the white washed history books you studied as a child.

rod

Retired 22 years
She mentioned that Lincoln wanted to send the slaves back after the Civil War. Why wasn't there a stamped to the boat docks to get on board?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No @Wally. You just can't get past your white washed view of history. Pretty :censored2:ing sad you have such a closed mind when it comes to history.
Yea, be open to leftist revisionist history? No thanks.

Yes, there is a evil history of slavery, but to say that everything that’s happened in this country since, all the great things that have happened, have all been fake, not real, because they happened on the backs of slaves and slavery. Total bull. No way I'm ever buying that.

MAKAVELI

Yea, be open to leftist revisionist history? No thanks.

Yes, there is a evil history of slavery, but to say that everything that’s happened in this country since, all the great things that have happened, have all been fake, not real, because they happened on the backs of slaves and slavery. Total bull. No way I'm ever buying that.
That's not what the project is about. You really are twisting it to fit your faux news narrative.