burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
964009C0-7CD9-4684-ABCE-AB8DD27E8876.jpeg

Any body remember these

What a PIA

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Shotgun cans?

No they were Coors cans and you had to poke those 2 holes out to drink them harder than heck to break the seal

Liquor stores started giving away a round piece of thick plastic with 2 prongs that matched the 2 on the can so you could just line’em up and press down

upschuck

No they were Coors cans and you had to poke those 2 holes out to drink them harder than heck to break the seal

Liquor stores started giving away a round piece of thick plastic with 2 prongs that matched the 2 on the can so you could just line’em up and press down
You just couldn't poke both because you were drunk.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

A brass screen or some foil and a needle and you have a bitching hash pipe.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Everytime I bring that up around any of my kids with their kids

I got shot down

We don’t do that today dad what are you a caveman

My reply is always you turned out pretty much ok
I never used anything other than my hand to discipline my girls. Never needed to. They’ve both told me they would raise their kids like I raised them.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I never used anything other than my hand to discipline my girls. Never needed to. They’ve both told me they would raise their kids like I raised them.

That’s all I ever used and probably not as much as I should have

Got 2 DILs that are big time liberals and neither one ever got spanked

But what do I know