By Invitation Only

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Cheers brother! Go 49ers!

LETS GO BRO.
B524BAF3-2D06-491F-A2D1-7C0313BB22CC.gif

542thruNthru

Whatever bruh. Dude. I got :censored2:ed up one night. Had to have the woman drive me to the market. Couldn’t figure out how to open humidor. The little Indian feller has to open it for me. I was :censored2:in BOMBED bro Lmmfao. Bought a big wave and a cigar. View attachment 262392

I'm not making fun of you bro. I like a nice 1875 romeo y julieta. I'm curious what type of cigar you like.

Keep it together your damn redneck. ;)

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I fell asleep on the bathroom floor once. Woke up with two toilet paper rolls under my head for pillows. Wasn't sick or anything. Just happen, don't really know why. Lol

Dude. I passed out in a :censored2:ing ditch with my pants around my ankles at s fishing tournament once. Went to pre fish. Got blasted. Went out to take. A leak. Toppled over that’s where I stayed Lmmfao

542thruNthru

Dude. I passed out in a :censored2:ing ditch with my pants around my ankles at s fishing tournament once. Went to pre fish. Got blasted. Went out to take. A leak. Toppled over that’s where I stayed Lmmfao

Lol I've had my bad moments but never ended up with my pants around my ankles. I did wake up once and didn't know why I was completely naked and where my clothes were or where I was at the moment...

Oh didn't find my clothes for a week. Had to wear something else home.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Lol I've had my bad moments but never ended up with my pants around my ankles. I did wake up once and didn't know why I was completely naked and where my clothes were or where I was at the moment...

Oh didn't find my clothes for a week. Had to wear something else home.

Lmfao!! Bro I was feeling ROUGH fishing the next day. I smashed. Down at Kentucky lake