By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
2-11.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lol I've had my bad moments but never ended up with my pants around my ankles. I did wake up once and didn't know why I was completely naked and where my clothes were or where I was at the moment...

Oh didn't find my clothes for a week. Had to wear something else home.
ill make this as short as I can

My bachelor party: next morning we wake up to a hotel employee beating on the door. You’ve got a family member on the phone that’s been calling your room for 20 min. I’m sleeping on the floor between the two beds right under the phone. Never heard it. Brother in law 1 picks up the phone. All I hear is high pitched screaming. He hands me the phone and says it’s for you. It’s my wife we’ve lost her baby brother. Brother in law 2 is lost. No idea where he is. We all get up and look around the room all hangover movie like. I’ll be damn. Yeah he’s not here.

I’ll skip the part about getting the Russian foreign exchange student home that brother in law 1 banged that night

Me and brother in law 1 head out to find brother in law 2. Finally we get some directions. He’s at some random gas station 15 miles from where we are.

He had left the bachelor party to go party with a limo full of girls. Somehow he ended up at a random house party. Wakes up the next morning butt ass naked with his hands super glued to some chicks ass and he’s covered in permanent marker from head to toe. He finds his clothes in a tree in the back yard. So he climbs the tree naked to retrieve them. Never does find his shoes but finds a random pair his size on the front porch. Puts them on then goes into the living room and pisses all over these peoples living room floor because he’s not too pleased how all of this went down. Then just starts walking until he finds a phone to use.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
What the hell are you doing drinking milk?
What else is he supposed to drink with his Oreos? Lol.

I was actually eating some chips ahoy and, originally I was going to have Oreos but that got damned new packaging that rips open and then supposedly reseals itself failed in epic fashion so they were all stale. They tasted like those cheap ass dollar store cookies Faux Reos.

Looks like he just switched hobbies from golf but kept the clothes

Pretty dooshey if you ask me. All tatted up with those queer red shoes, the plaid shorts, and that sales rep work shirt that matches nothing. Not even the golfers look that stupid even when they wear their little knickers and Ascot hats. I bet that dooshe bought my detector and threw it in his 79" lifted friend-150 that has street tires and LED bars on the roof and bumpers. He's probably got those undercarriage blue and green lights on his rig too.