By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

You got a nursery near by
Ask them what’s best for your area

Damn, what are you a millennial

Whoa whoa whoa..... I have talked to my nursery but you have to remember this is a city. 90% of the people that work there are just people that need a job just like Home Depot. They are not experts

I didn't say I don't know what to use. I'm just taking @Wally recommendations.

MAKAVELI

Banned
Tell him! @burrheadd finally has some green grass and thinks he knows what he's doing. Bring him down a peg or two wally!
Grass? Plant 6 of these
outdoor-cannabis-grows-101-everything-you-need-to-start-growing-o.jpg

And you're good to go.:happy2:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So I want to over seed. Explain that a little for me. ;)
The turf is thin?

Overseeding is adding seed to existing turf in an attempt to thicken it up. You cut really low, sow the seed, cover with peat, and keep moist.

A renovation is complete replacement of existing turf. You kill it with roundup, sow the seed, cover with peat, keep moist.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 23 years
You got a nursery near by
Ask them what’s best for your area

Damn, what are you a millennial
Around here you can't get good black dirt other than what they sell at the big box stores in the little bags. What the nurseries call black dirt is basically black sand. It's hard to even grow weeds in it.

rod

Retired 23 years
The turf is thin?

Overseeding is adding seed to existing turf in an attempt to thicken it up. You cut really low, sow the seed, cover with peat, and keep moist.

A renovation is complete replacement of existing turf. You kill it with roundup, sow the seed, cover with peat, keep moist.

Haven't you heard-Roundup causes cancer.