By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well at least I get to go back to work tomorrow.

Her: so you’re not even gonna apologize!!!!

Me:
1EEC8006-D123-44E6-9EDF-390C1CCCFD17.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Oh there has been plenty of back and forth. Last few months there’s been a lot of attitude and general bitchyness towards me.

Today Ava was on the iPad and my wife mentioned that we needed a new one because it was almost full.

It’s her old iPad and I got to thinking there’s probably lots of apps Ava doesn’t use that we could delete. So I asked if that was a possibility. Swear to you as polite as can be asked

“What if we deleted some of the apps she doesn’t use? Do you think that would help?”

Wife as bitchy as humanly possible

“ we can do that but we still need a new one”

Women rock......just roll with the blows

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You should apologize. You were obviously in the wrong when you drank that soda.
I “threw a magazine at her”

Me: I threw a magazine into the wall 5 feet away from you. The only person in this house with aim that bad is you. If I had thrown a magazine at you I would have hit you.

Apparently that was not the right thing to say lmao

iowa boy

Oh there has been plenty of back and forth. Last few months there’s been a lot of attitude and general bitchyness towards me.

Today Ava was on the iPad and my wife mentioned that we needed a new one because it was almost full.

It’s her old iPad and I got to thinking there’s probably lots of apps Ava doesn’t use that we could delete. So I asked if that was a possibility. Swear to you as polite as can be asked

“What if we deleted some of the apps she doesn’t use? Do you think that would help?”

Wife as bitchy as humanly possible

“ we can do that but we still need a new one”

Ahhhhhhhhh, married life, isn't it great??????

rod

Retired 23 years
Ahhhhhhhhh, married life, isn't it great??????
Years ago an old guy told me that the longer you are married the more you argue with your wife. He said it will get to the point where if they aren't a good travel companion you may as well get rid of them. Luckily my wife and I travel good together because the rest of the time we more or less ignore each other. We don't argue --we just hang out in separate areas of the house and do our own things. 48 years of marriage will do that.

iowa boy

Years ago an old guy told me that the longer you are married the more you argue with your wife. He said it will get to the point where if they aren't a good travel companion you may as well get rid of them. Luckily my wife and I travel good together because the rest of the time we more or less ignore each other. We don't argue --we just hang out in separate areas of the house and do our own things. 48 years of marriage will do that.

This is exactly why I hate to travel with my wife, we fight more when we travel together than when we just stay home. We hardly ever fight when we are at home, we have disagreements but very few serious fights, but when we travel, after about 3 days together away from home, we are ready to kill each other.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Today is 52 years for us. Picking the right person is key. I married my best friend...….he says that about me too.