By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giphy-9.gif

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

You are a spurious UPS'er? Never knew that.

That's correct Wally, her husband was the UPSer, a manager. He has nothing to do with this site but the wife somehow can manage to interpose herself into the site and make nearly 120,000 posts. NOT ONE OF WHICH HAS ANY RELEVANCE TO UPS.

So I have to ask, @moreluck you've spent what, 19 or so years on this site, don't you have any like-minded friends or other sites that you can bombard with your silly little quips, endless supply of memes, useful or useless life hacks, recipes, jokes, death notifications, and mind numbing personality?

rod

Retired 23 years
That's correct Wally, her husband was the UPSer, a manager. He has nothing to do with this site but the wife somehow can manage to interpose herself into the site and make nearly 120,000 posts. NOT ONE OF WHICH HAS ANY RELEVANCE TO UPS.

So I have to ask, @moreluck you've spent what, 19 or so years on this site, don't you have any like-minded friends or other sites that you can bombard with your silly little quips, endless supply of memes, useful or useless life hacks, recipes, jokes, death notifications, and mind numbing personality?
Are you related to Dave?

542thruNthru

Yeah @rod don't you have any friends!?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
While @542thruNthru is in bed we were building a coop inside the coop for our chicks View attachment 262775
You really are the only one to blame for this. Why the hell didn't you fire up the compressor, grab the 3/4 hose and 15 gauge nailer and let her just go crazy. Forget saftey goggles, forget letting mama know, get Ava on the gun and make the damn coop.

WTF, who still uses a hammer anyways?

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

BOOM!!!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You really are the only one to blame for this. Why the hell didn't you fire up the compressor, grab the 3/4 hose and 15 gauge nailer and let her just go crazy. Forget saftey goggles, forget, letting mama know get Ava on the gun and make the damn coop.

WTF, who still uses a hammer anyways?
This was just a temporary fence within the coop we already have for the chicks to be in and not get pecked to death.

I already got yelled at today because she threatened to punch a boy in the face on the playground at the ballgame