By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
I have never seen any miniature Labs. You have to have a good sized dog for a working dog. My wife's first Lab weighed 54 pounds and it was too small. Her new one weighs 72 and is a perfect size. The owner and dog are matched by personalities and how well they walk together, the harness has to feel right.

Most Labs I have seen are in the 60-80 pound range but I have seen a couple of huge brutes over 100 pounds.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I have never seen any miniature Labs. You have to have a good sized dog for a working dog. My wife's first Lab weighed 54 pounds and it was too small. Her new one weighs 72 and is a perfect size. The owner and dog are matched by personalities and how well they walk together, the harness has to feel right.
Great dogs all around for sure.

Wally

upload_2019-10-6_9-14-35.png

Wally

Strangely enough that complaint was from before the rules were changed to allow hearsay evidence. It was rejected a long time ago.

So bring it up again anyway?

Oh yeah. Same lawyer with connections to top Dems is behind it.
Lol, they were working on an angle to sell it. The lapdog press will run with it.

Notice Pelosi won't bring up a floor vote. The last thing they want is swing state Dems putting their names against this. Also, they don't dare have Republicans putting folks in the hotseat under oath.