By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Feel so bad for the kid. He puts so much work into what he does and takes much pride in his work. I thought it was very weird he wasn’t on the field a second in the second half yesterday.
I guess every athlete always has the thought in the back of their mind that it could all end at any time with an injury. Hopefully, this won’t sideline him too long.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
753469B0-742C-4B79-B31F-598AF95F5F30.png

Good morning.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
:censored2: man. I hate to hear that. He's a great kid with a incredible football instinct. It's heartbreaking knowing he was passed up and then showed everyone up like he did to have his season go down like this.

Hope it all works out for him. He deserves it.
Christ anything else you want to tell us about his autobiography.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Yeah that’s why I say he’d have to apply for a medical

Alright we got a week to get me tuned up to play middle linebacker. Told his dad I’d wear number 47 1/2. Nobody would even know except my gut would be hanging out and his shoulder pads would be about 2 sizes too small.

I only play zone and blitz. Wide enough to fill 2 gaps. So let’s go.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Alright we got a week to get me tuned up to play middle linebacker. Told his dad I’d wear number 47 1/2. Nobody would even know except my gut would be hanging out and his shoulder pads would be about 2 sizes too small.

I only play zone and blitz. Wide enough to fill 2 gaps. So let’s go.
Something tells me you’d fill in better at o line