By Invitation Only

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Your beef with more is the highlight of my day.
She reminds me of my mother-in law. She can't keep her nose out of anything. Always has to have an answer even when not one person cares or asks for one. Did you hear that @moreluck ?

How much you want to bet her grown kids have little or nothing to do with her, the younger grandkids only deal with her because the parents force them, to take the heat off themselves for not being around. The husband either "tinkers" in some hideaway or spends alot of time doing some hobby somewhere else. When he has to be around her, he watches TV and never speaks to her.

She drives her little Cooper around to all the bluehair coffe joints and gossips for hours then comes home and posts on here.

FUN FACT OF THE DAY!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
She reminds me of my mother-in law. She can't keep her nose out of anything. Always has to have an answer even when not one person cares or asks for one. Did you hear that @moreluck ?

How much you want to bet her grown kids have little or nothing to do with her, the younger grandkids only deal with her because the parents force them, to take the heat off themselves for not being around. The husband either "tinkers" in some hideaway or spends alot of time doing some hobby somewhere else. When he has to be around her, he watches TV and never speaks to her.

She drives her little Cooper around to all the bluehair coffe joints and gossips for hours then comes home and posts on here.

FUN FACT OF THE DAY!
You remind me so much of my uncle.

He can take a something in real life that happened and only took 30 seconds to transpire and turn it into a 30 min story. I love it.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
A TABLECLOTH? Who gives a friend*. This isn't about you and your stupid quilting club tablecloths. It's about how got damned cute HIS kids are and how sweet his little girl is being towards her brother.

You've just used up your fun daily fact AND your DIY project. You really don't have to insert yourself into everything.

Sycophant!

Someone is in a mood today aren't they?
giphy (13).gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
A TABLECLOTH? Who gives a friend*. This isn't about you and your stupid quilting club tablecloths. It's about how got damned cute HIS kids are and how sweet his little girl is being towards her brother.

You've just used up your fun daily fact AND your DIY project. You really don't have to insert yourself into everything.

Sycophant!
I don't quilt......It's Halloween time and people of all ages get ready......you're probably a grinch at Christmas too!!! "Bring me my egg nog!!!"

Brownslave688

I hate to admit it, but when you showed Able's first few pictures, I was like, DAMN that kid looks Chinese. They are looking more alike every time I see pics of them. Such cute little kids.
Getting a picture of him with his eyes full open was impossible the first month or so.

moreluck

golden ticket member

FUN FACT OF THE DAY!
I'm not your M-I-L......thank God!!! I would never pay for a wedding if a daughter of mine was marrying the likes of you. Why didn't you ask about the great grandkids??
I get my Starbucks on the run and prefer to have it at home away from all the millennials out there. I go where I want, do what I want, I'm retired and you're trapped at work!!

Brownslave688

I'm not your M-I-L......thank God!!! I would never pay for a wedding if a daughter of mine was marrying the likes of you. Why didn't you ask about the great grandkids??
I get my Starbucks on the run and prefer to have it at home away from all the millennials out there. I go where I want, do what I want, I'm retired and you're trapped at work!!
“Retired”. Don’t you have to work first?

Brownslave688

Pet peeve. A friend of ours quit work at like 33 because her husband makes good money. Threw her a retirement party and everything. I’m like you worked 8 years. You didn’t retire you just quit working

moreluck

golden ticket member
“Retired”. Don’t you have to work first?
I worked immediately after H.S. graduation...….Ohio Bell Tel. Co - 50 w. Bowery St. in Akron, Ohio. My hubby stayed and we moved with UPS and I was never without a job. The jobs always seemed to involve phones or real estate. Hubby ended up working 28 years at UPS.....I actually worked more years than he did.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pet peeve. A friend of ours quit work at like 33 because her husband makes good money. Threw her a retirement party and everything. I’m like you worked 8 years. You didn’t retire you just quit working
You have the words job & career mixed up. They don't denote "time" to me.