By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3317_11.jpg

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
There are only 2 Genders
Not according to all the mental defects claiming six different identities.

Men have dick and balls, can't have babies.
Women have lips and tits, CAN have babies.

If you are one of these and like the opposite you are gay or lesbian. If you like both you are Bi.

NOT THAT HARD. I could be the next mental case like Greta and go on a worldwide tour to solve all these identity crisis's.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I was accused of that by some schlep this peak. He comes out to help me unload his 20 boxes of crap, says to me, "Whatcha got there? Bunch of stuff for us?" I knew he was just making small talk trying to be friendly so I obliged.

I was like, "I got a truck full of broken promises, shattered dreams, and a bunch of cheaply made overpriced Chinese crap that will be broke or returned by next week!"

He did not reply or even show any emotion so I assumed he just didn't hear me. He walked some of the stuff to the door and set it down and proceeded to tell me that he did not find my "brand" of humor funny. So now I'm on the defensive and asked him what brand of humor he was talking about. He said that my joke was quite bigoted and he did not appreciate it. I was like, "allright, whatever I have more boxes for you."

I went back to the truck to get the rest of his crap and when I turned around, I see this Asian woman standing at the threshold of the door. Dude proceeds to tell me his wife is Hmong and jokes like the one I made are disrespectful. What do you do at that point? I already ate ass soup so I figured maybe I should try to smooth it over and apologize.

Man can't even make a joke anymore.

542thruNthru

I was accused of that by some schlep this peak. He comes out to help me unload his 20 boxes of crap, says to me, "Whatcha got there? Bunch of stuff for us?" I knew he was just making small talk trying to be friendly so I obliged.

I was like, "I got a truck full of broken promises, shattered dreams, and a bunch of cheaply made overpriced Chinese crap that will be broke or returned by next week!"

He did not reply or even show any emotion so I assumed he just didn't hear me. He walked some of the stuff to the door and set it down and proceeded to tell me that he did not find my "brand" of humor funny. So now I'm on the defensive and asked him what brand of humor he was talking about. He said that my joke was quite bigoted and he did not appreciate it. I was like, "allright, whatever I have more boxes for you."

I went back to the truck to get the rest of his crap and when I turned around, I see this Asian woman standing at the threshold of the door. Dude proceeds to tell me his wife is Hmong and jokes like the one I made are disrespectful. What do you do at that point? I already ate ass soup so I figured maybe I should try to smooth it over and apologize.

You people make me sick.

giphy-145.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

And if you asked his wife she would have probably agreed with you because I bet they hate the Chinese also.