By Invitation Only

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I sometimes wonder if people who read my stuff or spend any time speaking with me think to themselves, "WTF is wrong with this guy? He has either got some mental defects or is mentally challenged. I don't know whether to laugh with him, laugh at him, or commit him."

Future

Victory Ride
I sometimes wonder if people who read my stuff or spend any time speaking with me think to themselves, "WTF is wrong with this guy? He has either got some mental defects or is mentally challenged. I don't know whether to laugh with him, laugh at him, or commit him."
Naaaaa ... nothing I see wrong ....lmao

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I thought they were Vietnamese.

I know a few and I believe they are chinese and then Laos.

Well, since princess didn't want to get naked and Google together, I Googled with myself.

The Hmong people (RPA: Hmoob/Hmoob, Hmong pronunciation: [m̥ɔ̃ŋ]) are an ethnic group in East and Southeast Asia. They are a sub-group of the Miao people, and live mainly in Southern China, Vietnam and Laos.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Well, since princess didn't want to get naked and Google together, I Googled with myself.

The Hmong people (RPA: Hmoob/Hmoob, Hmong pronunciation: [m̥ɔ̃ŋ]) are an ethnic group in East and Southeast Asia. They are a sub-group of the Miao people, and live mainly in Southern China, Vietnam and Laos.
I DID google it after you first said they were Chinese but was working and couldn’t get back to you. Learn something new every day.