By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

You know what they say--Like father-like son (I think I heard that on here not long ago).
tenor-42.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No sadly I am not joking. He doesn't seem to like any pasta really. It's even a bit of a fight to get the little bastard to eat spaghetti!
Good lord. About the only thing we fight about is eating less pasta and more protein.

Can already tell little brother is gonna be a pickier eater. He questions everything we put in his mouth.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I was looking in my sister’s phone today to see her 31 year old son that I haven’t seen in about 6 years. I was going to send a pic of him from her phone to my phone. She said, Don’t do that. He likes his privacy. He would never allow me to take another pic if I let you do that. Umm, what??? What would you think if a sibling told you that?

542thruNthru

I was looking in my sister’s phone today to see her 31 year old son that I haven’t seen in about 6 years. I was going to send a pic of him from her phone to my phone. She said, Don’t do that. He likes his privacy. He would never allow me to take another pic if I let you do that. Umm, what??? What would you think if a sibling told you that?

Was it a naked picture?

If not that makes no sense

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
how many warrants he got out