By Invitation Only

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I would say the average cost is 125-200 a head.
4G0iuqC.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yo cheapo, if the dinner costs $100 or so, gift at least that amount!
My daughters wedding was $50 a person and served family style. The food was excellent and plentiful. Open bar also. Lots of alcohol left over and a good time was had by all. Not sure what kind of pretentious people you hang out with but everyone left happy.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My daughters wedding was $50 a person and served family style. The food was excellent and plentiful. Open bar also. Lots of alcohol left over and a good time was had by all. Not sure what kind of pretentious people you hang out with but everyone left happy.

one of the best weddings I’ve ever been to was a whole hog roast at a lake

Kickass band all you could eat and drink

bankers daughter married a farmer he did it right

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Pretentious? This is the cost here. My brother did a “small” wedding at a country club. $20 G for a hundred people. That was considered their cheapest option.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I've been to a wedding once so over the top it was ridiculous, ice carvings, wine stewards, string quartet, etc, and I've been to simple affairs. Can't say spending more means better.