By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Open bar prices are crazy. Maybe tap a keg and have the snobs pay out of pocket if they want something fancier.
Snobs? My wife and I saved so people could enjoy. Nothing snobbish about it. One day to celebrate a new beginning.

Now, if we couldn't afford it we would of had something simpler. Any real family or friends wouldn't care or judge.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Pretentious? This is the cost here. My brother did a “small” wedding at a country club. $20 G for a hundred people. That was considered their cheapest option.
My daughter shopped around until she found a brand new winery that gave her a great price because she gave them a deposit early. By the time of her wedding the place had quadrupled in price. The place was beautiful and the view even more so.

rod

Retired 23 years
Snobs? My wife and I saved so people could enjoy. Nothing snobbish about it. One day to celebrate a new beginning.

Now, if we couldn't afford it we would of had something simpler. Any real family or friends wouldn't care or judge.
I was ready to spend way more for my daughters wedding but being the "practical" person she is she wanted an outdoor wedding on the bank of the Mississippi below where I live. The day turned out beautiful (you never know what you are going to get in mid Sept. in Mn.) The day before the wedding we had all the wedding party and anyone else who could make it board a big Paddle Boat for a 3 hour cruise up the river. That trip was BYOB and we bought a bunch of party platters from Subway. My daughter wanted a country style reception with a local DJ and it was held in a huge pole barn that is part of the neighboring Townships Recreational Park. For dinner we served ham and chicken and all the trimmings that we hired a friend to cooked for us. We had NO ending time and some of the people stayed until the sun was coming up. The hardest part about the whole deal was cleaning up the pole barn the next day. We still have people tell us it was one of the most fun weddings they had ever attended.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
CC15C669-02EC-4AC6-9EEE-6C1E96537CF0.jpeg

Good morning.