By Invitation Only

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Oh lord. Nothing like telling a customer they can’t ship something they’ve supposedly been shipping for 15 years
One time when I did the customer counter a guy got mad that I couldn't take his package because he had no physical address and only a PO box but insisted that the nearby UPS Store that had recently closed had been taking them for years.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
One time when I did the customer counter a guy got mad that I couldn't take his package because he had no physical address and only a PO box but insisted that the nearby UPS Store that had recently closed had been taking them for years.
When I have people try to give me something with a PO Box address I tell them I’ll take it but most likely it will either be delayed by days or end up in Overgoods. That usually dissuades them. Lol.

542thruNthru

You did customer counter.... this tells me everything I need to know about you.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Again... all I need to know about you.
I was making more money driving to the city for hours listening to music and sitting at Sheetz at 10 o'clock at night than I was humping routes. If that was my full time deal and not just a cover for a few weeks a year I'd probably still be there. Was a pretty sweet gig.

542thruNthru

I was making more money driving to the city for hours listening to music and sitting at Sheetz at 10 o'clock at night than I was humping routes. If that was my full time deal and not just a cover for a few weeks a year I'd probably still be there. Was a pretty sweet gig.

A few weeks a year... geez were you that bad of a driver?