By Invitation Only

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I got a red light ticket from MD once. $52 and a nice picture of my car.
The governor of Texas has outlawed red light cameras in the state. However several small towns around me still have them due to contractual obligations. They still send them to you in the mail and also threaten you by saying you won't be able to get new vehicle registrations if you don't pay. They lie.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The governor of Texas has outlawed red light cameras in the state. However several small towns around me still have them due to contractual obligations. They still send them to you in the mail and also threaten you by saying you won't be able to get new vehicle registrations if you don't pay. They lie.
Hey Rob. Where’ve you been?

542thruNthru

They got rid of them in CA also I believe. They caused some many problems.

oldngray

nowhere special
z--pictures-41.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Weren't some folk shooting them? Lol