By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Mn. is tick country. Its not a good summer if you don't find a few of them dug in. Knock on wood--no Lymes in my house yet but I do know probably a dozen people who are dealing with it. The big juicy ones about the size of a grape that you pick off dogs are the best. :-)
I remember popping those as a kid. My grandparent’s next door neighbors had a dog always covered in them.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
5B831B0C-B60D-43B3-8319-7C4549C6770D.png

Good morning. Happy Friday!

oldngray

nowhere special
Thats a storm drain. Paint it green.
My next door neighbor has one in his yard next to my fence. Ugly thing but its in the back corner of his yard where its mostly out of sight. I can't see why they would charge you for having one. Not as if you wanted it there.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Their Tollway cameras take a picture of your car and license plate and they track you down. Texas don't have Toll Booths (at least not in the Dallas area). Everything is done by camera.
I got a red light ticket from MD once. $52 and a nice picture of my car.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Their Tollway cameras take a picture of your car and license plate and they track you down. Texas don't have Toll Booths (at least not in the Dallas area). Everything is done by camera.
Houston only has 1 tollway that actually has booths, and you're correct, Dallas is all automated. Luckily, my EZ tag works in both Houston and Dallas.