By Invitation Only

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Had my first Karen experience at WM the other day. I was in line, checking out. Lady in front of me was at the cashier. I had my cart between us plus some. She moved to the bagging area to pay, and I went to the front of my cart to unload my groceries on the conveyor. She came back towards me for some reason to pay her bill. The lady behind me pushed her cart close to me so I couldn't back up. Lady in front of me was obviously agitated. At the top of her voice, she screams "I feel people are too close to me! Back up! Back up! 6 Feet! It's the law!" Her husband was embarrassed and walked away. I backed up about 6 inches and didn't say a word. People around me were snickering. I mean, come on, Karen, you approached me!.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Had my first Karen experience at WM the other day. I was in line, checking out. Lady in front of me was at the cashier. I had my cart between us plus some. She moved to the bagging area to pay, and I went to the front of my cart to unload my groceries on the conveyor. She came back towards me for some reason to pay her bill. The lady behind me pushed her cart close to me so I couldn't back up. Lady in front of me was obviously agitated. At the top of her voice, she screams "I feel people are too close to me! Back up! Back up! 6 Feet! It's the law!" Her husband was embarrassed and walked away. I backed up about 6 inches and didn't say a word. People around me were snickering. I mean, come on, Karen, you approached me!.
The snickering people were probably thinking, Okay Karen. Lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes, that's why its so high. Haven't mowed in 2 weeks.
1597244846623.png

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Virtually no lamestream coverage on this. If I was this kid's dad, I'd be tying up a real noose for them to report on, not a garage door puller.

I can’t even imagine what goes through someone’s mind to make them kill a child in cold blood.