By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Virtually no lamestream coverage on this. If I was this kid's dad, I'd be tying up a real noose for them to report on, not a garage door puller.

542thruNthru

I heard the Orion 3 update has made the DIADS painfully slow
No problems here I heard also but suddenly our floor positions like RDR/MFR have changed. Now if they have less than 10 packages they are put on a shelf. Another great :censored2:ing idea by corporate to makes drivers search even more for packages or fill a shelf with 8 HUGE boxes.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
No problems here I heard also but suddenly our floor positions like RDR/MFR have changed. Now if they have less than 10 packages they are put on a shelf. Another great :censored2:ing idea by corporate to makes drivers search even more for packages or fill a shelf with 8 HUGE boxes.
Did this to us years ago.

oldngray

nowhere special
well-threatening.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A lot of times the floor positions are there for speed, like early stops you must hit and not need to search. Sounds like once again, they failed to talk to any driver. There is usually a reason we do things in a particular way.