By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

@Wally

My brothers grass.
20200829_141423.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So did the kids let you sleep in?
Really weird night. Wife worked from 10:30pm-5am. Got home took a shower and got called back out as she was crawling into bed.

6am Ava crawled into bed with me asking for tv. No way go back to sleep. She tossed and turned until I gave in at 7:15. Wife got home from work at 8. Apparently Ava and I were fast asleep with the tv on at 8. Abel woke up at 9 Ava got back up at 10. So I got Some sleep. Just not all at once lol

542thruNthru

Really weird night. Wife worked from 10:30pm-5am. Got home took a shower and got called back out as she was crawling into bed.

6am Ava crawled into bed with me asking for tv. No way go back to sleep. She tossed and turned until I gave in at 7:15. Wife got home from work at 8. Apparently Ava and I were fast asleep with the tv on at 8. Abel woke up at 9 Ava got back up at 10. So I got Some sleep. Just not all at once lol
715! Damn you lucky. My son woke up at 5:30am and woke my wife up. Luckily he lets her come back to bed but tried to come get her every hour... thats when dad goes.
GET OUT!!!!! :)