By Invitation Only

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Thank you Cheryl. I tried all of that. I'm thinking of trying to delete keyboard and reinstall with a different one. It's not happening anywhere else so I'm really confused. I know android just had a update but since no one else is having this problem I'm super confused.
hmmm, I had some weirdness right after the forum update. Took a little while to figure it all out. I haven't heard about any keyboard issues, but that doesn't mean others haven't experienced them. I am using a windows laptop right now. Was using an android phone earlier today. Didn't experience any keyboard issues, but it may be device related. Hopefully others will post if they are having similar issues so I can pass this along to the xenforo developers.

542thruNthru

hmmm, I had some weirdness right after the forum update. Took a little while to figure it all out. I haven't heard about any keyboard issues, but that doesn't mean others haven't experienced them. I am using a windows laptop right now. Was using an android phone earlier today. Didn't experience any keyboard issues, but it may be device related. Hopefully others will post if they are having similar issues so I can pass this along to the xenforo developers.
So I just downloaded google keyboard and the backspace issue has at least been fixed. The enter key still drops the keyboard but it's something I can live with. :)

I'll keep working on it. I'm sure it's probably my phone. Thanks for the help.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
So I just downloaded google keyboard and the backspace issue has at least been fixed. The enter key still drops the keyboard but it's something I can live with. :)

I'll keep working on it. I'm sure it's probably my phone. Thanks for the help.
I don't think I was very helpful. I do appreciate the kind acknowledgement that I responded tho. Changes in this technology stuff can be annoying. It is for me too.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3525_07.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Thank you Cheryl. I tried all of that. I'm thinking of trying to delete keyboard and reinstall with a different one. It's not happening anywhere else so I'm really confused. I know android just had a update but since no one else is having this problem I'm super confused.
Update messed up phone.

Backup everything to a cloud and reset phone.