By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
These realtors are sneaky, trying to weasel in showing stuff way over your budget. Then I have to be the bad guy.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
19372E31-90E7-41FA-AABE-7B145C035D5E.jpeg

Said he almost made it
Lmao

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Really weird night. Wife worked from 10:30pm-5am. Got home took a shower and got called back out as she was crawling into bed.

6am Ava crawled into bed with me asking for tv. No way go back to sleep. She tossed and turned until I gave in at 7:15. Wife got home from work at 8. Apparently Ava and I were fast asleep with the tv on at 8. Abel woke up at 9 Ava got back up at 10. So I got Some sleep. Just not all at once lol
Still soft I see

542thruNthru

I might have to quit this website if I can't figure out why my keyboard keeps shutting down when I hit the backspace key or enter key. Its only happening here and its driving me bat :censored2: crazy. Lol

rod

Retired 23 years
I might have to quit this website if I can't figure out why my keyboard keeps shutting down when I hit the backspace key or enter key. Its only happening here and its driving me bat :censored2: crazy. Lol
Try not shooting your load on the backspace or enter keys. It's shorting something out.

542thruNthru

No problems that I am aware of. No one else has complained recently @542thruNthru

Maybe try clearing your browser cache Clear your web browser's cache, cookies, and history (don't clear cookies, that's a big headache)

Also try restarting your device.

Thank you Cheryl. I tried all of that. I'm thinking of trying to delete keyboard and reinstall with a different one. It's not happening anywhere else so I'm really confused. I know android just had a update but since no one else is having this problem I'm super confused.