By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I remember the one we had when I was a kid. It was next to Mountain Park, a place that had this rickety ass roller coaster and these higher than hell gondola rides. That alpine slide at Mt. Tom was deadly. You had to take a ski lift to the top of the mountain. I think it was one of the longest (if not the longest slide) of the era. You fall off that sled going at speed and your ass was toast. My mother fell off that thing and she was skinned from tits to toes. I came off the slide after a turn and skinned up pretty good but then hit another turn and flew right off the track into the woods. How that place didnt have more Sonny Bonos was amazing since trees lined both sides of the track most of the way down.
People did fly right off the track at times. There was zero instruction. Get in and GO! LOL

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
People did fly right off the track at times. There was zero instruction. Get in and GO! LOL
I used to love the poor bastards whose sleds got away from them and continued down the track without them. Long shameful walk down the mountain.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's a cellphone grandpa. Not a real keyboard.
86A1CB73-7CBC-4BE1-954D-D9C9AD360844.jpeg