By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Might as well just ask me to stop breathing!
a-flock-venue-black-vultures-on-a-deer-carcass-in-lorton-virginia-bmbmm3.jpg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I might have to quit this website if I can't figure out why my keyboard keeps shutting down when I hit the backspace key or enter key. Its only happening here and its driving me bat :censored2: crazy. Lol
Is this the same problem?
If it is I will report it. If not I'll keep looking for similar reports.

542thruNthru

Is this the same problem?
If it is I will report it. If not I'll keep looking for similar reports.
Yep that's the exact problem. With samsung keyboard is does it for the delete key and enter. For google keyboard it only does it for the enter key.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Hasn't happened on other sites, though.
I'm not an expert here. I'm quoting one of the developers that investigated the issue and reported the problem to chromium and it was confirmed to be a chrome bug. This does not happen in Firefox on Android.

rod

Retired 23 years

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
@MyTripisCut @Wally

you guys ever go to Action Park in Jersey
Place looks fun as hell
That place was totally awesome! The old-school lack of safety concerns added to its charm.

The Alpine Slide had zero arm protection so if you didn't tuck them in they would scrape the sides of the track at high speed. The thing would really speed if you didn't know how to brake.

The water rides were freezing cold as they used ground water to feed them! Lots of urban folk would get into trouble as they generally were poor swimmers. Most rides ended up with you plunging into a deep pool of ice cold water.

The wave pool was especially good at drowning people. Three feet in and the water was crashing over your head.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
That place was totally awesome! The old-school lack of safety concerns added to its charm.

The Alpine Slide had zero arm protection so if you didn't tuck them in they would scrape the sides of the track at high speed. The thing would really speed if you didn't know how to brake.

The water rides were freezing cold as they used ground water to feed them! Lots of urban folk would get into trouble as they generally were poor swimmers. Most rides ended up with you plunging into a deep pool of ice cold water.

The wave pool was especially good at drowning people. Three feet in and the water was crashing over your head.
I remember the one we had when I was a kid. It was next to Mountain Park, a place that had this rickety ass roller coaster and these higher than hell gondola rides. That alpine slide at Mt. Tom was deadly. You had to take a ski lift to the top of the mountain. I think it was one of the longest (if not the longest slide) of the era. You fall off that sled going at speed and your ass was toast. My mother fell off that thing and she was skinned from tits to toes. I came off the slide after a turn and skinned up pretty good but then hit another turn and flew right off the track into the woods. How that place didnt have more Sonny Bonos was amazing since trees lined both sides of the track most of the way down.