By Invitation Only

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
What did you get?
2020 RAM BTS edition. Been trying to just see the color in person but they are limited editions so very hard to find. The ones I found, one was 8 hrs away. One was 5hrs away, one was 1.5 hrs away but by the time I got there it was sold. Dealer by me got one and I happened to see it while going to the grocery store.

I never made it to the grocery store...

542thruNthru

2020 RAM BTS edition. Been trying to just see the color in person but they are limited editions so very hard to find. The ones I found, one was 8 hrs away. One was 5hrs away, one was 1.5 hrs away but by the time I got there it was sold. Dealer by me got one and I happened to see it while going to the grocery store.

I never made it to the grocery store...
Which color you go with? The gun metal grey?

scooby0048

Which color you go with? The gun metal grey?
Gator for Army. It is green but in the sun it looks tan. The pic below is when I got it. You have to look on RAMs website to see the green. Every time I try to get the green pic, it does not come out. That's why I wanted it so bad.

Truck7.jpg

Truck8.jpg

The flipflop color is amazing!

scooby0048

That's a nice truck man. Congrats
Thanks. I think it's my midlife 2020 crisis. I normally don't buy brand spanking new but very lightly used. The way everything has been this year...I said friend* it you only live once and bought it with 8 miles on the ODO. When the ink dried, I left the lot with 20 miles.