By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

That looks like some of the faces in my station right now. A guy is retiring end of this month or next and his cushy country route was put up for bid. Guess who got it? That’s right, Baby.....me!! Lol. He tried to talk me out of it knowing his buddies wanted it. Seniority is awesome!
You carry your seniority over when you transfer. That must be really nice. Congrats!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You carry your seniority over when you transfer. That must be really nice. Congrats!
I lost it for the first six months I was here, then got it back after that. Fortunately, I got it back before vacation bidding time. When I got here everyone was asking what my employee number was so they could figure out where on the seniority list I was. Lol.

542thruNthru

I lost it for the first six months I was here, then got it back after that. Fortunately, I got it back before vacation bidding time. When I got here everyone was asking what my employee number was so they could figure out where on the seniority list I was. Lol.
Interesting rule. I'd transfer everywhere if I only lost seniority for 6months lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
C74E5DE7-5B88-44FF-B469-88A7117F0A8D.jpeg

I sure am glad my truck is high. Lots of flooded roads right now.