By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
1031 and I’m not even at my first stop yet. Lol.
Slacker.png

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That looks like some of the faces in my station right now. A guy is retiring end of this month or next and his cushy country route was put up for bid. Guess who got it? That’s right, Baby.....me!! Lol. He tried to talk me out of it knowing his buddies wanted it. Seniority is awesome!
I overheard 4 separate guys this morning “I have no idea how I’m gonna make it X more years”

Every one of them under 10 years left. I have. Never heard this kind of talk from this guys with so little time left

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That looks like some of the faces in my station right now. A guy is retiring end of this month or next and his cushy country route was put up for bid. Guess who got it? That’s right, Baby.....me!! Lol. He tried to talk me out of it knowing his buddies wanted it. Seniority is awesome!
Congrats.

There’s not really any cushy country routes here anymore. You may get a rural route but you’re gonna do 90 stops and work 11 hours a day.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I overheard 4 separate guys this morning “I have no idea how I’m gonna make it X more years”

Every one of them under 10 years left. I have. Never heard this kind of talk from this guys with so little time left
The people in my station who were on the fence about retiring are getting out before Peak. Their attitude is, screw this! Lol.