By Invitation Only

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Did you sue?
A7172428-41DB-4A27-AE41-BD233909F0EB.jpeg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
No I have not. I'm pretty dead set on the Kamado Joe classic 3. Problem is no one will sell it to me because it's been "sold out" for months and they are even still waiting on other orders to finally come in.
Damn bro, going big or going home. Does that come with all attachments?

542thruNthru

Damn bro, going big or going home. Does that come with all attachments?
It doesn't come with the rotisserie or the pizza maker but I believe it comes with everything else.

I thought about it for a while and decided I should go with something that's going to give me the most bang for my buck and lasts a long time. It's kinda why I've bought all Weber grills also. More expensive but I know parts are easy to replace and they have good warranties.

My biggest decision was choosing between that one and the Big Joe 2 lol. My wife I think would have killed me if I spent $2,500 on a grill though. :)

542thruNthru

Ceramic Grill Store sells all the accessories you will ever need.
Went to a few places that only sell grills and it was the worst customer service ever. It was like they didn't even want to talk to me unless I was doing some big built in project that they could make a lot of money on. They pretty much just told me to buy it online. Couldn't believe it.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Went to a few places that only sell grills and it was the worst customer service ever. It was like they didn't even want to talk to me unless I was doing some big built in project that they could make a lot of money on. They pretty much just told me to buy it online. Couldn't believe it.

Lowes carries Kamado Joe. Maybe they could find on for you.

542thruNthru

Lowes carries Kamado Joe. Maybe they could find on for you.
It's funny you say that. I actually just heard today that Lowes carries Kamado Joe from another driver. Went to ace hardware yesterday they told me to just go on there website but what I wanted wasn't available.