By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
0CCF8C2A-8CF4-42AE-954E-9B9819F6F066.jpeg

I went to get my DOT physical. Have any of you ever noticed the ceiling of the bathroom where you have to give a specimen? I never noticed before. Cracked me up.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I hate when someone on your route tells you they or a family member has cancer. First you’re bringing chemo meds, then pain meds, then hospice meds. Then one day you go there and you’re told the person passed. I just delivered meds to a woman and she told me her husband died around noon today. :(

oldngray

nowhere special
I hate when someone on your route tells you they or a family member has cancer. First you’re bringing chemo meds, then pain meds, then hospice meds. Then one day you go there and you’re told the person passed. I just delivered meds to a woman and she told me her husband died around noon today. :(
I had a bunch of senior living apartments on my route. Mostly for people with little money that go there until they die. A lot of them never saw family so were happy to see someone when they got deliveries. Then yeah, suddenly the apartment will be empty after they die.

rod

Retired 23 years
I pulled up to a regular customers house one day and the driveway and street were full of cars. When the door opened the first words out of my mouth were "I see Joe is having a party today" to which they replied "Joe died last night. OOP'S

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yeah like what am I supposed to say?

542thruNthru

I pulled up to a regular customers house one day and the driveway and street were full of cars. When the door opened the first words out of my mouth were "I see Joe is having a party today" to which they replied "Joe died last night. OOP'S
It's stuff like this is why I don't really talk to my customers. Like a pregnant woman I won't say anything until she's about to burst!