By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
C019D93D-7EAE-4032-8961-95B3D76A7C83.jpeg

For once an accident involving Ground that wasn’t their fault. Lol.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Normally I’d hope the stadium would explode with the Bruins playing the Islanders. But to see and hear this crowd rocking and screaming is just awesome. Sports was definitely not the same during Covid. Pretty freaking cool.

542thruNthru

A couple were in a busy shopping center just before Christmas. The husband wandered off as she was standing in line, saying something about being back in a little bit.

After getting through the line, the husband wasn't back yet and since they still had more shopping to do, the wife called him on the mobile. The wife said, "Where are you???"

He said, " You remember the jewelers we went into about 10 years ago, and you fell in love with that diamond necklace? I couldn't afford it at the time and I said that one day I would get it for you."

Tears started to flow down her cheeks and she got all choked up. "Yes, I do remember that shop," she replied.

"I'm in the pub next to that."

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
It's rained so much here in Texas the last few weeks, that I was going to the grocery store this week, got pulled over by a game warden, and he gave me a citation for not wearing a life jacket.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone