By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
945225DB-0CC7-4AD6-BEF2-FEA955C6F575.jpeg

I’m waaay too cheap to pay these prices for a glass of beer. Four pages of beer.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Listen to Wally and land a dude with money. He's glad yo buy you what you want.

That backfired on me one time many years ago I’am in a gentleman’s club sittting at the bar minding my business. this little dancer sits down beside me we talk for a bit and she asks if I’ll buy her a drink I said sure she tell bartender she’ll have her regular bartender looks at me and says you buyin I nod yes he brings back what he claims is a top shelf Long Island ice tea and says that’ll be $15 now this was when a beer was $3 I said you gotta be :censored2:in kidding me bitch played me for a chump

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That backfired on me one time many years ago I’am in a gentleman’s club sittting at the bar minding my business. this little dancer sits down beside me we talk for a bit and she asks if I’ll buy her a drink I said sure she tell bartender she’ll have her regular bartender looks at me and says you buyin I nod yes he brings back what he claims is a top shelf Long Island ice tea and says that’ll be $15 now this was when a beer was $3 I said you gotta be :censored2:in kidding me bitch played me for a chump
You never see gentleman behavior in those places!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We started rural deferment this week. Our sups were overheard talking to those implementing it “how are supposed to split 50 hours of work between 3 people?”

542thruNthru

Had a waitress friend that would get offered a shot from guys all the time on the weekends. She would tell them I only drink patron silver. They would buy the shot, she would shoot water in front of them and the bartender would add the $12 to the tip for the shot.